I'm happily retired & enjoying life-Floyd Mayweather shuts down rumours of fight with McGregor Conor

Floyd Mayweather Jr has shutdown speculation he is set to come out of retirement for a superfight with Conor McGregor.
The undefeated,former World champion who retired in 2015 took to social media to put the record straight.In a statement, he wrote
"There seems to be several rumours floating around the media recently however, let the record show, there hasn't been any deals made in regards to a fight between myself and any other fighters," Mayweather said in a statement on social media.
"I am happily retired and enjoying life at this time. If any changes are to come, be sure that I will be the first to let the world to know."
 
I'm happily retired & enjoying life-Floyd Mayweather shuts down rumours of fight with McGregor Conor I'm happily retired & enjoying life-Floyd Mayweather shuts down rumours of fight with McGregor Conor Reviewed by Lossame on 01:45 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.